- 10315 Kamehameha V Hwy, Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1000 Sqft
- "Waialua" Molokai's East-End Paradise. Fantastic ocean views and lush tropical grounds are at the heart of this 2-story dream home. This is a perfect spot to enjoy island living. First floor is 1,000sf of unfinished basement, consisting of storage and workroom space along with a laundry room and garage area. Top floor is 1,000sf and surrounded with an additional 789sf covered open lanai to enjoy the never forgetting ocean views. There are two bedrooms, one bath with an open floor plan that allows good...
- 1718 Okana Street, Kualapuu, HI, 96757 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1656 Sqft
- Enjoy old-style island living in this wonderful and peaceful plantation home in Kualapuu, Molokai. Re-designed interior making this a two-bedroom, one bath with an expanded kitchen and family room. You will certainly appreciate the additional space including the large 600sf double carport and the relaxing 280sf covered lanai. A great place to just unwind and enjoy the island breezes. Walking distance to schools, restaurants, stores, post office and park.
- 68 Okuma Place, Maunaloa, HI, 96770 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 2428 Sqft
- Enjoy the beauty that surrounds this magnificent 8.58 acre Molokai Estate. At over 500 ft. elevation you have private 180-degree vistas of Diamond Head, sunsets and Papohaku Beach. The 2727 sf. open lanai is integrated with the home for easy entrance with the living areas and bedrooms. The high vaulted ceilings and open floor plan gives you a spacious feel throughout. Italian porcelain flooring is complemented by the granite kitchen countertops and custom cabinetry. The large foyer welcomes you into the open living...
- 2366 Kamehameha V Hwy., Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 3615 Sqft
- Hale Kanoa is a luxury beachfront house with unique features rarely found in Hawaii, starting with a stunning 270-degree unobstructed view of the ocean with panoramic views from inside the home. Step outside onto the beautiful hardwood deck and take a 360 degree walk to view the mountains and sea. This home was built using solid pole house construction to create an immensely strong yet flexible base for design and redesign of interior walls. Every room in the home has stunning ocean views. The vaulted ceilings have...
- 7420 Kamehameha V Hwy., Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1780 Sqft
- Well crafted, beautiful private waterfront home on East Molokai. Offering south-facing views of multiple Hawaiian islands. The 1780 sq ft, home includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms and is fully furnished. Features include on-demand propane hot water, cable internet/television and phones in all rooms. Other luxury features include an electric washer and dryer, energy efficient refrigerator and dishwasher and surround sound stereo and speakers. Fronted by a gated, custom made rock wall, the entrance of this beautifu...
- 1775 Kalae Hwy., Kualapuu, HI, 96757 United States
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 2560 Sqft
- Wonderful 4 bedroom/ 4.5 bath home in cool Kalae from the historical Cook Estate. This large and spacious home has been updated with many features, such as, granite counter tops, stone fireplace, photo-voltaic system, gourmet kitchen, Jacuzzi tub, walk in closets, an office suite and so much more. The lower level of this property has its own separate entrance, consisting of 1 bedroom/1 bath and living area. The grounds are well kept with many varieties of trees. There is a greenhouse and lots of room to garden. Thi...
- 10355 Kamehameha V Hwy, Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1024 Sqft
- Located on Molokai's tropical east-end, in the sought after area of Waialua. Take in the natural beauty and relax on your large wrap-around lanai. Enjoy breathtaking ocean views while watching the waves roll in or whales breaching. Well made with quality materials & architectural features. Including abundant natural light with an open floor plan. Open beam wood ceilings, bamboo flooring, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and solid wood cabinetry are just a few of the high lights. Large walk-in clo...
- 158 Kahinani Place, Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1460 Sqft
- Charming 4 bedroom/2 bath home in the desirable heights area. The fourth bedroom and second bathroom have a separate entrance and is located off the large covered lanai which boasts fabulous ocean and island views. Additional open patio area for "in the sun" entertaining. Beautifully landscaped with many mature fruit trees such as mango and avocado. Large double carport and lots of storage. Well kept and ready to move in! Call for more details
- 7404 Kamehameha V Hwy., Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2,092 Sqft
- One of a kind two-level ocean front home in Ualapue area of Molokai's East-End. Main level with it's own entrance has two bedrooms, one full bathroom, utility room, kitchen and living area. The upper level features high open beam ceilings with parquet flooring throughout. Lots of windows and sliders to showcase the ocean and island views that easily flows out to the open lanai. All sitting in front of the Ualupue Fishpond that is noted as a national historic landmark. This property as many mature fruit trees throug...
- 2168 Analu Place, Kualapuu, HI, 96757 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 816 Sqft
- Privately tucked away in Cool Kalae this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is ready for you to come and enjoy the upcountry lifestyle. Energy efficient with an on demand BOSH instant water heater. Quite and peaceful neighborhood with an easy to maintain level yard with mature fruit trees such as avocado and oranges.
- 11A Uala Pue Place, Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 864 Sqft
- Cozy 2bed, 1bath home in the quiet East End neighborhood of Uala Pue. Corner property with nice fenced and gated yard. Enjoy the ocean and mountain views while you relax on the spacious covered lanai. Plenty of additional storage underneath. Currently rented with a long term tenant. Great investment opportunity. Call for more details.
- 175 Aahi Place, Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1364 Sqft
- 7228 Kamehameha V Hwy., Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2,208 Sqft
- Two story East End home consisting of 5 bedrooms and 3 baths. Finished downstairs and work room. Large wrap around covered lanai, very peaceful and private. Close to school and beaches.