- 68 Okuma Place, Maunaloa, HI, 96770 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 2428 Sqft
- Enjoy the beauty that surrounds this magnificent 8.58 acre Molokai Estate. At over 500 ft. elevation you have private 180-degree vistas of Diamond Head, sunsets and Papohaku Beach. The 2727 sf. open lanai is integrated with the home for easy entrance with the living areas and bedrooms. The high vaulted ceilings and open floor plan gives you a spacious feel throughout. Italian porcelain flooring is complemented by the granite kitchen countertops and custom cabinetry. The large foyer welcomes you into the open living...
- 48N Waieli Street, Maunaloa, HI, 96770 United States
- 3 Beds · 2.5 Baths · 2,450 Sqft
- One of a kind find on Molokai's West End. True Hawaiian Plantation style home with loads of character and old Hawaiian charm. Custom throughout, elegant with all the special touches that makes this home so special. Custom cabinetry, crown moldings, archways, stone walls, a detached two car garage, hot tub and so much more. Enjoy the views of the ocean and Diamond Head from your exclusive master bedroom balcony, or just relax on the lanai enjoying the cool breezes. This is truly a must see property to fully apprecia...
- 1560 Kalua Koi Rd., Maunaloa, HI, 96770 United States
- 1 Bed · 2 Baths · 2,104 Sqft
- Large sweeping 30 acre property with wide ocean views. Once used as a radio station, the property has been converted into a residence. Two rooms in the front with an alcove for the kitchen with large sliding doors are currently the main use of this property. There are large areas that were once used for the radio station that are now used for storage. These areas can be remodeled to living areas and additional bedrooms or to what fits your needs. Please call for more details.
- 7404 Kamehameha V Hwy., Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2,092 Sqft
- One of a kind two-level ocean front home in Ualapue area of Molokai's East-End. Main level with it's own entrance has two bedrooms, one full bathroom, utility room, kitchen and living area. The upper level features high open beam ceilings with parquet flooring throughout. Lots of windows and sliders to showcase the ocean and island views that easily flows out to the open lanai. All sitting in front of the Ualupue Fishpond that is noted as a national historic landmark. This property as many mature fruit trees throug...
- 7228 Kamehameha V Hwy., Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2,208 Sqft
- Two story East End home consisting of 5 bedrooms and 3 baths. Finished downstairs and work room. Large wrap around covered lanai, very peaceful and private. Close to school and beaches.
- 4670 Pohakuloa Rd., Maunaloa, HI, 96770 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 2,528 Sqft
- This Oceanfront distinctively elegant 6 acre property has been meticulously architected, built and maintained with the utmost care and finest materials. The automatic iron gates and custom rock wall grace the private entrance which leads to the large porte-cochere at the front of the home. Customized landscaping emphasizes native Hawaiian plants throughout the property. Interior features include high open beam ceilings, solid custom cherry cabinetry w/stainless pulls, Corian counter tops, remote controlled skylight...
- 7380 Kamehameha V Hwy., Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 2,072 Sqft
- Awesome Oceanfront and Island views are the main attraction to this desirable East Molokai home with detached Ohana. Bordering alongside an Ancient Hawaiian Fishpond, this property has much to offer. The main dwelling is 2,072sf, consisting of 2-bedrooms and 2-baths. Enjoy the peaceful island living with the open floor plan and high beam ceiling in the main living area with expansive glass windows and doors. The large 739sf open Lanai offers great outdoor living and entertainment space as well. The 1,120sf detached...
- 98 Puunana Street, Maunaloa, HI, 96770 United States
- 7 Beds · 6.1 Baths · 4,218 Sqft
- Located in the historic plantation town of Maunaloa. Large and spacious with great income potential. Large master bedroom with walk in closet. Clear ocean views of Diamond Head and Oahu. Full photo-voltaic system installed, buyer must be willing to assume existing lease.