- 133 Kaula Ili Way, Maunaloa, HI, 96770 United States
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 3345 Sqft
- Premier Ocean front 5.29 acre Estate settled on the top of a bluff overlooking the crystal blue waters of the Pacific Ocean with breathtaking views of the longest white sand beach in the Hawaiian Islands. Just steps away you can swim and enjoy this fantastic beach from your private gated access. This magnificent island property includes 3 bedroom/2 bath home, 2 bedroom/1 bath Ohana and a 4 car garage. The home boasts high vaulted ceilings with large windows overlooking the ocean including a spacious covered lanai ...
- 359 Ahiu Road, Maunaloa, HI, 96770 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1680 Sqft
- Custom 2 bedroom, 2 bath home with a large 1680sf carport that can easily be transformed into additional living space. Meticulously built on over 21 acres of open land with a fenced and gated area around the house. Relax and enjoy the ocean and island views of Oahu and Diamond Head. This property offers incredible sunsets with fabulous night skies full of twinkling stars. The open floor plan is great for entertaining with plenty of natural light. The high metal open beam ceiling gives this home a very spacious and ...
- 405 Kalohi Street, Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2768 Sqft
- Large custom designed home constructed with concrete walls and tile roof. The exterior is stucco siding for easy maintenance. The wide open entrance brings you into a spacious living area with high ceilings and wonderful views of the ocean. The floor plan has been designed to easily accommodate a large family with large bedrooms and living areas. Additional features include central air conditioning, walk in pantry and laundry room. The two car garage has additional storage space as well. A custom built rock wall su...
- 185 Iliahi Street, Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 880 Sqft
- Enjoy wonderful island living in this 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath home located in the desirable Heights in Kaunakakai. This single level home has easy access from the driveway which connects to the covered lanai. The additional outdoor living area includes a spacious covered lanai, office, half bath and garage. The 18,581 sf yard is fenced and gated with fantastic ocean and island views.
- 68 Okuma Place, Maunaloa, HI, 96770 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 2428 Sqft
- Enjoy the beauty that surrounds this magnificent 8.58 acre Molokai Estate. At over 500 ft. elevation you have private 180-degree vistas of Diamond Head, sunsets and Papohaku Beach. The 2727 sf. open lanai is integrated with the home for easy entrance with the living areas and bedrooms. The high vaulted ceilings and open floor plan gives you a spacious feel throughout. Italian porcelain flooring is complemented by the granite kitchen countertops and custom cabinetry. The large foyer welcomes you into the open living...
- 2366 Kamehameha V Hwy., Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 3615 Sqft
- Hale Kanoa is a luxury beachfront house with unique features rarely found in Hawaii, starting with a stunning 270-degree unobstructed view of the ocean with panoramic views from inside the home. Step outside onto the beautiful hardwood deck and take a 360 degree walk to view the mountains and sea. This home was built using solid pole house construction to create an immensely strong yet flexible base for design and redesign of interior walls. Every room in the home has stunning ocean views. The vaulted ceilings have...
- 20 Kahinani Pl, Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 12 Beds · 12 Baths · 8428 Sqft
- A prime investment opportunity on Molokai. This two story unit apartment building is close to town, shopping, restaurants and hospital with an enormous income potential. The building has been completely cleared out to the studs and is ready to be rehabilitated. This is an awesome opportunity to provide the community with new possibilities such as apartments, affordable housing or an assistant living facility. Property to be sold As Is and Buyer to perform their own due diligence.
- 7404 Kamehameha V Hwy., Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2,092 Sqft
- One of a kind two-level ocean front home in Ualapue area of Molokai's East-End. Main level with it's own entrance has two bedrooms, one full bathroom, utility room, kitchen and living area. The upper level features high open beam ceilings with parquet flooring throughout. Lots of windows and sliders to showcase the ocean and island views that easily flows out to the open lanai. All sitting in front of the Ualupue Fishpond that is noted as a national historic landmark. This property as many mature fruit trees throug...
- 158 Kahinani Place, Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1460 Sqft
- Charming 4 bedroom/2 bath home in the desirable heights area. The fourth bedroom and second bathroom have a separate entrance and is located off the large covered lanai which boasts fabulous ocean and island views. Additional open patio area for "in the sun" entertaining. Beautifully landscaped with many mature fruit trees such as mango and avocado. Large double carport and lots of storage. Well kept and ready to move in! Call for more details
- 430 Uluanui Road, Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2340 Sqft
- It's time....To relax and enjoy the beauty of Molokai. This property features expansive, elevated four island views from sunrise to sunset. Taking full advantage of its outdoor surroundings, this property was designed with a complete entertainment area consisting of a gas BBQ, refrigerator, oven, prep sink, open and covered lanai's, hot tub, a gorgeous customized saltwater infinity pool and outdoor shower. The two acre property is enhanced with custom built stone walls, manicured landscaping, irrigation syste...
- 29 Oki Place, Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1708 Sqft
- Good income potential with these two homes. The main house is well designed with lots of space, additional rooms including a large living room, sunken family room, den, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and garage. The yard enhances the property with wooden decks and cement patios which are mingled in with mature mango trees. Perfect island living. The Ohana is currently occupied and rents well. Both houses are divided with a fence line to insure total privacy. Conveniently close to town. Short walking distance to shoppi...
- Unit 1B Uala Pue Pl, Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1104 Sqft
- Immaculate 3 bedroom, 2 Bathroom home in the desirable Uala Pue neighborhood. Many high-end upgrades throughout this property. Attractive custom stone entry, remodeled kitchen including professionally designed birch hard wood cabinets, granite countertops. Large stainless steel sink, dishwasher, G.E. stove top & oven, new side by side stainless steel refrigerator & freezer. Bamboo flooring throughout living room and all bedrooms. Custom stenciling and bull-nose corning in all rooms. Large slider takes you o...
- 50 Ing Place, Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1000 Sqft
- Very nice three bedroom/ two bath home in quiet neighborhood. Conveniently located in town close to shopping, hospital, restaurants and school. Great investment potential. The adjoining identical property at 42 Ing Place is also for sale. Contact Agent for more details.
- 8391 Kamehameha V Hwy., Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2680 Sqft
- Here's your chance to own a rare piece of Hawaiian paradise never before offered for sale. This secluded 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath custom built home has been lovingly cared for and owned by only one family. Features include, open floor plan, 21 owned PV panels, granite counter tops, two carports, private driveway and so much more. The home sits on nearly an acre of land situated at the base of lush Mapulehu Valley located on the desirable "East End" of Molokai. Enjoy breathtaking mountain views while you relax ...
- 7420 Kamehameha V Hwy., Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1780 Sqft
- Well crafted, beautiful private waterfront home on East Molokai. Offering south-facing views of multiple Hawaiian islands. The 1780 sq ft, home includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms and is fully furnished. Features include on-demand propane hot water, cable internet/television and phones in all rooms. Other luxury features include an electric washer and dryer, energy efficient refrigerator and dishwasher and surround sound stereo and speakers. Fronted by a gated, custom made rock wall, the entrance of this beautifu...
- 10 Hooulu Place, Kaunakakai, HI, 96748 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 1800 Sqft
- Wonderful two story, 4 bed/3 bath home on a manicured leveled fenced lot with many delicious tropical fruit trees, including bananas, pomegranates, naval oranges, grapefruit, papaya, lime, avocado, bread fruit and lilikoi. Some of the latest improvements to this property includes a new photovoltaic battery system and air conditioning, wireless garage entry and fully automated irrigation system for the yard. The independent laundry room connects to both the garage and the back yard for easy access. Throughout this h...
- 103 Kaana St, Maunaloa, HI, 96770 United States
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1478 Sqft
- This beautifully crafted two-story custom home is located in Maunaloa Village. Well maintained 3 bedroom, 3 bath home has a large wrap-a-round covered lanai with wide unobstructed ocean views. Enjoy country living at its best in this quiet peaceful neighborhood. The well though-out floor plan creates a very comfortable setting. The main floor features a kitchen and a dinning area, living room, large bedroom suite with full bath. The upstairs features two bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a bonus room that allows add...
- 2168 Analu Place, Kualapuu, HI, 96757 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 816 Sqft
- Privately tucked away in Cool Kalae this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is ready for you to come and enjoy the upcountry lifestyle. Energy efficient with an on demand BOSH instant water heater. Quite and peaceful neighborhood with an easy to maintain level yard with mature fruit trees such as avocado and oranges.